Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account: The information we collect may include your personal and/or company name, telephone number, email address, postal address, payment information and other information you choose to provide.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the information collected through the Services for the following purposes:
- To process requests or transactions you initiate by accessing or using the Services;
- To monitor and analyse usage and trends in order to improve the Services, or to improve your experience with the Services, for example by providing personalised content, features, or advertisements;
- To verify your identity, in order to protect your privacy;
- To update you about activity on your account, or news about Bluehour;
- To reach out to you about customer service issues and respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
- To link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs or provide you with better service;
- To detect, investigate, and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorised, or illegal activity; and
- For any other purpose for which the information was originally collected.
Sharing of Information
- As necessary to provide the Services to you;
- With Third Party Services, consultants, or others who are working with us and need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to legal process or a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, rule, or regulation, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- In order to investigate or remedy potential violations of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Bluehour, our users, or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- When you give us consent to do so, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
Bluehour uses a variety of Third Party Services to help provide our Services, such as hosting our servers, websites, providing analytics, and searching log files. Although we try to work only with Third Party Services that share our respect for your privacy, unless required by applicable law, we do not take responsibility for the actions, content, or privacy policies of those Third Party Services . We are not responsible for any additional information you provide directly to Third Party Services. Some of these Third Party Services, such as analytics providers, may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications, or other online services when you use our Services.
Protecting and Securing Your Information Online
We take reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is transmitted and stored securely, in order to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, destruction, or disclosure. However, please be aware that, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
Our Policy Towards Children
Our service is not directed at individuals under the age of 18 years old, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com
At a minimum, we will retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose in which it was collected such as to perform a contract, for our or a third party’s legitimate interest, or your consent. Unless you request deletion of your personal data sooner, we may hold your personal data for 365 days after a client stops using our Services.
Your Choices; Cookies
- Submission of Personal Information. You may, of course, decline to submit information through the Services, but we may not be able to provide all or a portion of the Services to you.
- Cookies. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies in the browser settings if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use certain Services and/or Third Party Services features that depend on cookies.
• Contact Us. If you receive a commercial e-mail from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the e-mail. You may also opt-out from receiving commercial e-mail from us, and any other promotional communications that we may send to you from time to time by sending your request to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at: Bluehour Technologies, Aswathy Mettumpurathu, Peroor P. O. Kottayam, Kerala, India. 686637
As of 1st April, 2022